Deposits and Payment Requirements:
Just a little housekeeping here! We want your experience to be stress free, so pease note:
$200 deposit is due immediately upon approval of registration (we will cancel a reservation within 48 hours if deposits are not made). Payment by check and other options below.
Paypal Please note: there is ALWAYS a a 2.9% + .30 fee charged by Paypal which will be included in your invoice and payment. If you choose to use Paypal address is: email@example.com .
Venmo is another option for payment, and no fee is charged (at this time). Venmo address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks can be sent to:
334 Verde Oro
Fallbrook, CA 92028
Lori Holt Sonoma 2018 Balance due March 1, 2018
Meg Hawkey Oregon 2018 Balance due Feb. 1, 2018
Lori Holt Farm Girl Hawaii 2018 Balance due June 1, 2018
Sedona Red Rocks 2018 Balance due Feb. 1, 2018
Meg Hawkey New England 2019 Balance due Feb. 1, 2019
Boulder Chatauqua 2019 Balance due tba
- Retreat deposits are non-refundable within 90 days prior to the retreat date, and NO money is refundable within 60 days prior to the retreat date.
- We will need payment for the retreat in full 120 days prior to the retreat date. You'll be contacted via email prior to that time.
- If you need to cancel within 60 days of the retreat start date, you can either find a replacement, or forfeit your deposit. Quiltersrevival must be notified immediately of the replacement's name, address, phone number, and email address. It is your responsibility to collect payment from your replacement as NO REFUND will be made from Quiltersrevival. Sorry, but we are responsible for the contract for your reservation. We will try to help you in any way we can.
- There will be a $50 processing fee for any cancelled reservations.
- Please let me know if you have food allergies or dietary requirements. We will offer vegetarian and vegan meal options. Refrigeration on sight if needed for your own items.
- Your deposit confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Please understand that we depend on rebooking your cancelled reservations and this often takes a considerable amount of time, along with advance notice for those traveling in to make their travel arrangements affordably to the retreat We are also responsible to pay for your spot whether you attend retreat or not. This is why we require a longer lead time for final payment. We will do our best to work with you on payment if you keep us posted along the way!